HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR
Swimwear Fabric Care
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately or hand wash with luke warm water.
- Chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralise any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing thoroughly and immediately after use
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Rinse immediately after use.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulled marks on your swimwear.
- We use the best dyes available, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit.
- Fake tanning products can permanently mark and damage swimwear so it is not advisable to wear your swimsuit after these products have been applied.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear.
- We recommend that you rinse immediately after use.